What I need to do is to set gcc-mp I created an alias on my bash.
However, if I type "which gcc", the system still detects the old version:. After some deeper research, I came up with the solution.
Gfortran for systems
- You are here;
- gfortran/pgfortran for Mac - Mike Floyd - MIT?
- Intel Fortran Compiler for Mac OS X will not install.
- mac os x wallpapers location;
- Binaries available for gfortran!
Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Yosemite - Change default C and fortran compilers Ask Question.
Therefore, I currently have two distinct versions of the compilers installed on my Mac using here gcc as an example, but it is the same with gfortran: However, if I type "which gcc", the system still detects the old version: Thanks in advance, Thiago. I solved this problem by using MacPorts: It may not be useful with this issue, but I've also used soft links to force particular versions of software to be used.
Also, sometimes a new version is required even when Xcode is updated! As to installation my first attempt would be via a package manager like Macports or Homebrew or fink. If you upgrade the OS Macports will need a complete reinstallation OK it might work but support and test is only done on a complete reinstallation, previous OS upgrades have definitely needed one the last might have worked.
- adobe audition 3.0 portable mac?
- [R-SIG-Mac] How to get a Fortran compiler compatible to Xcode??
- dungeons and dragons online mac client?
- Your Answer?
- osx gfortran installation instructions;
- cyberghost vpn 5 mac download.
Yiorgos S. Smyrlis Yiorgos S.
Installing g77 Fortran
Smyrlis 1 1 7. See macinchem. Mark Mark